Newly identified quotation inset from The Mysteries of Udolpho

This was a though one, again yet unidentified in OUP latest edition. I was unable to identify it back in 2011, but tonight I was more lucky !

[1794] The Mysteries of Udolpho, Vol III, Chapter X
(p501, The Folio Society, 1987)

She then retired to her pillow, and,
"with gay visions of tomorrow,"
to those sweet slumbers, which health and happy innocence only know. 

Probably misquoted (by heart?) from
James Beattie (1735-1803),  "Ode to Hope"
[...]
I, who close the eyes of sorrow,
And with glad visions of to-morrow
Repair the weary soul's decay.
[...]

On the other hand, I had no chance whatsoever in finding more poems by "A." in the London Magazine ; I checked all months of the years 1782 to 1786. Some funny, some interesting, but none as exciting as the moon-light poem, questionably from Ann.

Comments